Global summits are our largest programs & are held at various locations around the world. these events engage top academic faculty with community physicians to discuss & debate emerging clinical data, utilization of the agents on the market, & what the future landscape holds. Global Summits are Fair & Balanced, Non-promotional, & Science-Driven.
- Discuss and debate emerging preclinical and clinical data
- Challenges in patient care with next-generation agents
- Integrating companion diagnostics into patient care
- How will treatment guidelines change in the future?
- How will current practice evolve in the next 2-5 years?