Regional summits are U.S.-Based programs & Engage physicians in regional areas with top academic faculty. these events discuss approved & near-launch drugs. Conversation focuses on individual patient populations through case-based discussions. Regional Summits are Fair & Balanced, Non-promotional, & Science-Driven.
- What is the best way to utilize the agents available today?
- Discuss and debate current treatment approaches
- Identification and management of patient toxicities
- New therapies on the horizon
- Challenging patient case studies