Clinical progress through Expert Engagement
Our advisory board services vet Clinical development strategies & tactics with key opinion leaders as well as community thought partners to generate insights & recommendations. Advisory boards can be held as stand-alone events or along with any of our oMI program.
- Identification and recruitment of key opinion leaders and thought partners from premier academic and community settings
- Complete content and discussion guide development leveraging scientific expertise and medical oncology insights from DAVA
- Moderation by medical oncologists experienced in drug development
- In-house meeting planning, execution, and onsite support, including travel, lodging, and all meeting needs
- Executive Summary and action plan development by DAVA's Dallas-based team of medical oncologists and oncology-trained research professionals
- Holding an advisory board in conjunction with one of our programs provides a cost-savings. The experts are already in attendance for our meeting.